Terms and conditions for PartyDown @ Palmerstown (PD@P)
Under government direction, we can only allow full vaccinated on site sorry.
Please note, Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase, save as set out in this Purchase Policy. However, this Purchase Policy does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. For further information about your statutory rights, please contact Citizens Information.
- These Terms and Conditions (T&Cs) cover all ticket purchases for PartyDown at Palmerstown , tickets are only available directly from partydownatpalmerstown.ie which is the only authorised point of purchase or resale. We strongly support the new anti touting regulations on ticket touting and resale.
- Should refunds be necessary, ONLY ALLOWABLE IF CANCELLED DUE TO COVID OR RESTRICTIONS ON NUMBER / EVENT VIABILITY, 5% admin fee is NON refundable.
- Purchasing a ticket or accepting a guest ticket for this event constitutes your acceptance of these T&C’s.
- Artists and billed attractions are contracted to appear but may be subject to change. The Promoters are not liable for the payment of any compensation or loss of money and/or expenses incurred should the line up alter for any reason.
- Do not buy tickets, wristbands or goods from unlawful street traders/touts. They are invalid. Invalid tickets are non-refundable.
- You give your express consent to your actual/ simulated likeness to be included for no fee within any audio or visual recording to be used in any media for any purpose at any time. This includes filming by An Garda Síochána or security staff which may be carried out for the security of customers and/or the prevention of crime.
- No unauthorised buses, coaches or trucks will be allowed on site.
- No trading allowed within the venue without the Promoters prior consent.
- Goods using unauthorised event logos and unauthorised professional recording equipment will be confiscated
- ENTRY REQUIREMENTS WILL BE DICTATED BY THE GOVERNMENT. A VACCINE PASSPORT OR PCR TEST WITHIN 48 HOURS OF THE EVENT WILL BE REQUIRED PLUS ANY EXTRA REQUIREMENT DICTATED BY THE GOVERNMENT.
- SHOULD THE EVENT BE REQUIRED TO RUN IN SEGREGATED AREAS, WE WILL NEED TO COMPLY WITH THIS REQUEST. ANYONE NOT COMPLYING WITH THESE REQUIREMENTS WILL BE REMOVED FROM SITE FOR THE SAFETY OF OTHERS.
- Refunds are only considered on major cancellation, substantial alteration or by special exception determined by the promoter. Moving to a new date in the current climate does NOT constitute substantial alteration. It is out of our hands.
- Refunds should be obtained from the point of purchase, no later than 3 months after the event.
- Should refunds be necessary due to covid enforced cancellation ONLY, 5% admin fee will be retained.
- Children aged 18 years and under must be accompanied at all times by a ticket holding adult, limited to a maximum of two children per adult. All entrants require a full ticket
- You must be able to prove your childs age with valid identification if requested, failure to do so may result in being refused admission.
- Food and Drink will be available for purchase at the event. We will be operating the Challenge 21 Policy for all alcohol sales on site.
TICKETS AND WRISTBANDS
- Tickets are non-transferable and only valid when purchased from partydownatpalmerstown.ie regardless of original ownership.
- Tickets/wristbands purchased from unauthorised sources will be rendered invalid and refused admission.
- Tickets must be exchanged for a wristband on first entry at a wristband exchange.
- There is no re-admission on day tickets or day wristbands. Once on site you cannot leave and re-enter that day.
- Tickets must be valid, presented in full eprint or phone barcode. Tickets remain the property of PD@P The barcode is inactivated by scanning.
- You are responsible for your wristband. Damaged/Tampered wristbands will be refused entry into the event. Wristbands are not transferable and cannot be used by different people on different days.
- The promoter will not issue duplicate tickets for lost or stolen tickets.
- Tickets cannot be used as part of any marketing, media or sales promotion, without the prior written consent of the promoter.
- You are responsible for your ticket prior to entering the event.
- If you have obtained this ticket in breach of these Terms and/or if you breach any of these Terms, the ticket will be void and all the rights conferred on you will be void. If you seek to gain entry on a void ticket then we reserve the right to refuse you entry or eject you from the event and you might be liable to legal action for trespass. Void tickets are non-refundable.
- All wristbands remain the property of the Promoter until 2pm the day after the last day of the event.
- The Promoter reserves the right to evict a customer and/or refuse admission, without a refund. Please see the Eviction Policybelow
- You may be body and/or bag searched at the entrances, on the site or when leaving. Any person who refuses to be searched by a steward or other person acting on the behalf of the Promoter will be refused admission or ejected from site.
- Any item(s), reasonably considered for use as a weapon, which may cause danger, offence or disruption to any other person, will be confiscated.
- Any person carrying illegal items or carrying out illegal activity will be given to the An Garda Síochána and refused entry.
- Anti-social behaviour may lead to eviction. Please act responsibly.
- Throwing gas, aerosol or similar canisters/containers on to fires is extremely dangerous and will lead to eviction.
- The promoter is unable to accept any liability for personal or property damages, losses (including confiscations) or injuries sustained at this event – other than caused as a result of our negligence. Any personal property brought to the event is at your own risk.
- We may prosecute you if you cause damage to the Venue, the venue’s infrastructure, or cause harm to any other person at the Event and/or Venue. CCTV operates around the entire site.
- Banned from event– Smoke & Gas canisters, gas fires, bbq’s, aerosols excluding hygiene/beauty products , airhorns, fireworks, flares, glass, illegal substances, drugs, ‘legal highs’, laser equipment/pens, megaphones, nitrous oxide, sky or ‘chinese’ lanterns, sound systems, spray cans, tabards/high viz jackets, drones.
- Unauthorised professional photography or use of professional recording equipment is prohibited and zoom lenses, audio visual or cinematographic devices will not be permitted on site.
- Banned from arena– Cans, disposable BBQs, campsite stoves, umbrellas. No food, drink or alcohol can be brought into the arena, with the exception of sealed water bottles (up to 500ml) IN NON SINGLE USE PLASTIC CONTAINERS
- Anyone resisting the confiscation of disallowed items or disregarding these conditions will face eviction.
- Under 18’s are not permitted to bring alcohol or to purchase alcohol on site.
- It is illegal for an over 18 to purchase alcohol on the behalf of under 18s.
FIRE AND SAFETY
- Fires are not permitted anywhere onsite. Anyone involved with starting a fire or throwing anything onto a fire will be evicted from site.
- The burning of plastics, bedding, tents, furniture etc. is not permitted anywhere onsite.
- Smoking including electronic cigarettes is not permitted in enclosed public spaces or buildings including the arena big tops.
- The use of disposable BBQ’s and cooking stoves are not permitted.
- Excessive exposure to loud music may cause damage to your hearing.
- Pyrotechnics, lasers, smoke machines, strobe lighting/special effects may take place during some performances.
- The use of drones or similar equipment for any reason is strictly forbidden onsite without written permission from the promoter.
- The event is outdoors. You are strongly advised to bring appropriate clothing and footwear to protect against inclement weather.
- Sleeping or camping in vehicles in the car parks is not permitted.
- We have a strict ‘Be Green’ policy. RECYCLING bins MUST be used for products suitable for recycling, and general waste bins only for soiled and non recycleable waste. Anyone found not adhering to this policy will be fined and may be evicted. Please use the bins and recycling points provided on and off site. We are limiting plastics wherever possible, please do the same.
- No animals, other than guide or hearing dogs, are permitted on site.
INFORMATION & NOTIFICATION
- For ticketing enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- For special needs ticketing enquiries please contact email@example.com
- For non-ticketing related enquiries contact – firstname.lastname@example.org
PD@P is produced for the enjoyment of all those persons who attend. We operate under strict conditions of attendance and public safety, prevention of disorder and prevention of public nuisance. Any person who disrupts the festival under any of the below sections will leave themselves liable for eviction from site. If you are evicted, we may take a photograph of you as part of the eviction process (with your consent). The decision as to the eviction will be at the discretion of the Eviction Manager/Garda Siochana following advice from Forever Young Festival security staff and line managed by the Security Co-ordinator.
Persons will be liable for eviction under the following circumstances:
- Entering or being onsite without a ticket or relevant pass/ wristband
- Unacceptable, disruptive or anti-social behaviour**
- Having been arrested or cautioned in connection with a criminal offence, pending or post hand-over to An Garda Siochana
- Leaving designated areas (in place due to covid restrictions).
**Unacceptable behaviour that can lead to eviction includes:
(but is not limited to)
- Illegal activity;
- Breaching the terms and conditions of entry;
- Failing to submit to a search upon entry to the site;
- Offensive behaviour;
- Throwing hard objects in the direction of people;
- Encouraging others to behave badly by incitement;
- Preventing our security or emergency services reacting to a situation;
- Building or fuelling a fire / throwing gas canisters onto fires;
- Committing a criminal offence but not arrested by An Garda Siochana;
- In possession of unlawful drugs, including legal highs;
- Unofficially selling alcohol, tobacco, counterfeit or any unauthorised goods;
- Ticket touting;
- Any other behaviour that leaves the promoter open to prosecution or is not conducive to maintaining a safe event.
- All persons evicted from site will be processed via an onsite Eviction facility.
- All persons presented for eviction by security will be interviewed by the Eviction Manager or Assistant who is independent from security and their details will be recorded in a database with their full personal details, a photograph, date and time and the reasons for eviction.
- All persons who are to be evicted will be able to make a telephone call if they do not have a mobile phone in order to contact immediate members of their group and/or family, using a free phone service via the Eviction Tent.
- All evictees will be evicted from site and their wristbands will be removed to prevent them re-entering the festival.
- All evictees will receive a letter detailing the eviction process.
- You may be handed over to An Garda Siochana if an offence has been committed with a view to a criminal prosecution